Ken Erics Early Life and Biography
Ken Erics’s biography, age, wife, and net worth have all been updated.
Ken Erics, a multi-talented actor, is no stranger to Nollywood moviegoers.
However, many people are unaware that Ken Erics is also an author and musician in addition to being an actor.
He’s created a name for himself over the years, thanks to a role in the film “Illiterate,” in which he co-starred with Tonto Dikeh, Yul Edochie, and others.
Continue reading to learn more about Ken Erics.
Summary of your profile
- Full name is Ekenedilichukwu Ugochukwu. Nwenweh, Eric
- Birthdate: February 28, 1985
- Kano is where he was born.
- 36 years old
- Nigerian nationality
- Actor, singer, and author are some of his professions.
- Nnamdi Azikiwe University is where he received his education.
- 175 cm in height
- 70 kg
- Black hair
- Whether or if you are married is a personal choice.
- N/A for children
Biography of Ken Erics
Chukwuemeka Nwenweh and Grace Ifeyinwa Nwenweh, both from Enugwu-Ukwu in Anambra State, gave birth to him on February 28, 1985 in Kano State. He is Igbo by origin and the youngest of six children.
The Nollywood actor attended Kano’s Binta Mustapha Science Nursery and Primary School, according to records. Dennis Memorial Grammar Secondary School (DMGS) in Onitsha, Anambra State, was his next stop.
He was accepted to Nnamdi Azikiwe University in Awka, Anambra State, where he graduated with a degree in Theatre Arts, owing to his lifelong passion for art.
He has a master’s degree in Theatre and Film Studies in addition to his bachelor’s degree.
He began in 2001, when he appeared in Chris Ubani’s film ‘Holy Prostitute,’ in which he played a modest role as a medical practitioner in only three scenes.
He went to auditions after college and landed a few other cameo roles in home movies.
However, he shot to fame in 2012 when he starred as “Ugo” in the film “The Illiterate.”
Eric’s first published piece, “Cell 2,” has garnered attention and has been used for stage shows and academic purposes in numerous Nigerian higher institutions.
He can also play the piano and guitar, and he once had his own band.
Eric has appeared in a number of films, which are listed below.
- -Love Echoes, 2015
- Omalicham -2015
- -Almost Perfect -2016
- -2016 In these confines
- -Valerie, 2016
- -2016 The Retaliation
- -Okafor’s Law of 2016
- -2017 The Path That Was Crossed
- -2017 What’s Inside
- Omugwo, Omugwo, Omugwo, Omugwo, O
- Body Language in 2017
- -The Bridge, 2017
- -Amanda’s Fate, 2017
- You Are My Light, You Are My Light, You Are My Light, You Are My Light
- -2019 Melody Love
- Webs -2005
Eric has a long list of honors to his credit. Here are a few of them:
- Named Best Supporting Actor at the City People Entertainment Awards in 2014.
- In 2014, he received the Afrifimo Awards (USA) for Best Lead Actor for the second time.
- Eric was named Best Actor in a Leading Role at the Golden Icons Movie Awards (GIAMA) in 2015.
- He was named Best ‘on-screen duet’ at the Golden Icons Movie Awards (GIAMA) in 2015.
- In 2017, he was named Best Actor at the City People Entertainment Awards.
- He was named Best Supporting Actor at the Golden Movie Awards (GMA) in 2018.
- He received the South South Achievers Awards in 2019. (SSA)
Ken Eric’s union
On December 28, 2017, he married Onyi Adada, with whom he had a long-term relationship in Enugu.
However, while reacting to rumours about Blossom Chukwujekwu’s marriage in 2019, Onyi Adada would subsequently declare that their 2-year-old marriage had terminated.
She also claimed that the actor was gay and that he had never made love to her before or after they married.
In reaction to the allegations leveled against him, Ken Erics stated in a statement released in September 2019 that he now feels peace.
Ken Eric’s net worth is unknown.
The actor has a lucrative film career, with a net worth of around $600,000.
Ken Erics Biography Wikipedia Facts
Ekenedilichukwu Ugochukwu Eric Nwenweh
28 February 1985
Kano, Kano State, Nigeria
|Alma mater||Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka|
|Occupation||Actor, writer, producer, musician, politician|
See more full photos of Ken Erics below